Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Day 27 Sunday March 20, 2010 Ugghhh

Today my allergies symptoms hit me like a brick which just enhanced my bronchitis. It was a rainy day, which I usually love the most when I am not feeling well. I hoped the rain would help wash away whatever was making me sneeze every other minute, eyes water, nose run like a broken faucet, and cough continue with a vengeance! I stayed in my PJ's and watched Have you heard about the Morgans which was cute. I always love Sarah Jessica Parker. She always brings such class, spunk and charm to every role she plays in. I just love her and respect her. I also watched Up and away with Georg Clooney. I usually don't enjoy his movies. I do every year make it a point to watch as many as the Oscar nominated films as possible. Plus I loved the whole premise of the movie. With the economic times that this world is facing, the movie could not be more on point. I enjoyed both the films. It just made me worry about my job though. It's hard not to watch the movie, see George Clooney fire people throughout the whole thing and not think about your own career. I do recommend everyone watch it. It has a great message.

Tomorrow I will be going back to the hospital. I do not feel better. Infact, I feel 100% worse. I'm taking all my prescription drugs and now over the counter allergy medication. I can't sleep. I can't take care of myself. I have no energy and no relief from symptoms. I don't want to end up like all those hollywood people who take all these prescription drugs and over the counter remedies and od. So like it or not, the most responsible thing for me to do at this time is bite the bullet and go back to the hospital before I end up having to get admitted to it. Hopefully tomorrow I will get some much needed relief. I'll be able to go back to my life....

No comments:

Post a Comment