Sunday, March 21, 2010

Day 14 March 8 Yippee yeah ..a real live date

What a day to remember. I got the call that the chemist wants to meet me Wednesday for the date. I am a ball of nerves. I have never been on a real date. That sounds so unbelievable at 35. Most of the relationships I have been in, I met the guy hanging out with friends or at a bar. We hung out, we fell in love or at least I thought we did, we moved in together way to soon and then we had horrible break ups. Splitting hairs, money, movies, music, appliances and many tears when it was over. There was never the first blind date. Or the date when the man picks you up and you go to dinner and a movie. None of that. I took the road less traveled in love and now I don't know where the hell I am? There has never been any blind dates or dates that were fixed up by mutual friends. I really don't know how to act about the whole thing. I am fearful, but hopeful that this is the start of something good. Even if the date does not go well, at least I will conquer my fear of dating. We are suppose to meet up at Fado on Wednesday night. Fingers Crossed! I am actually giddy?!

No comments:

Post a Comment