Monday, March 29, 2010

Day 34 Saturday March 27 2010 Music heals the soul

So I have to say, I am feeling much better. Not just physically, but mentally. I went to the Earl to the CD release party of the Future Bold. If you haven't heard of James Hall you need to check him out. www.JamesHall.com. He is my all time favorite! I've been seeing him in clubs in Atlanta for years. Everytime I go see him play, no matter where I am at in my life or what is going on that day I always leave his show feeling reborn. I don't know how to describe it. He is an excellent performer and his voice just sends chills up my spine. You know after watching him that he is the real thing...he is original and humble. A hell of a lot better than most of the mainstream acts you read about or hear on the radio. It was so good to go out and be free for once. I saw a lot of my old school friends, friends that I had before my apocolypse of a relationship. They had been reading my updates on facebook and were all so concerned with my health. The amount of love I felt in the room was overwhelming! I danced and sang at the top of my lungs. I left feeling released. Check out James Hall and the Future Bold Atlanta GA. You will love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment