Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Day 22 March 16 Frustration

Tuesday March 16, 2010 Frustrated


Sick again. I woke up feverish and coughing my head off. I had to call in again which did nothing but stress me out. I already missed work Friday, and Monday. I have this brand new assignment with a new sales team. What kind of impression are they going to get from this! I’m not even well enough or strong enough to drag my sick ass to the hospital to get checked out. I did manage to call my doctor who called in antiobiotics and said since I have been running a temperature I shouldn’t go back to work until Thursday. That is 3 days PTO! Crap! I feel like I have smoked a carton of cigerrettes. I should have just listened to myself, to my body and not gone out Friday night. Now I am paying the price. Never again. All it has done is caused me to be sick, disappointed and stressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment