Tuesday, March 16, 2010

i will not let a broken computer stop me

I have been agonizing over this blog for almost 2 weeks. After my last post, my computer which has a history of bad behavore decided to break. I was so disappointed! This blog has a special place in my heart. I love te creative outlet it gives me. I also made a lot of goals, this blog being on of them. How am I going to blog with no computer? So I placed my computer in the shop and did what any girl would do. I went old school and kept everything in my journal. Finally today I figured out how to use my android phone to post blogs. So this is how I will be posting things until my computer is fixed. Starting tomorrow I will post all my entries from the last week. Wish me luck! I am so glad to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment