Thursday, February 25, 2010

Day 3 Ignorance is your new best friend

Today is one of those days that I was not looking forward to. I said in the beginning I would blog about the good and the bad. Well today I woke up happy and came home crying. It seems to be a trend lately. I woke up listening to the local dj sing the golden girls theme song. I love the golden girls! Then I went to work and my mood changed quickly. I really am not a horrible miserable person. I just have been putting up with stuff in my personal life and work life that I shouldn't have for so many years that now everything has come to a head. I ended up leaving work today and telling my director of my job that I didn't give a fuck anymore. I told him I just didn't care. It might have cost me my job. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow but I'm sure my actions today even though I thought they were justified will end up biting me in the ass. Welcome to corporate america!

No comments:

Post a Comment